Showing 139 of 139 products
No products found
Use fewer filters or clear all
Buy Designer Lehenga Online
India is that the land of lovely ethnic attire, colors, and special occasions. Women admire looking the best on these occasions. The easiest method to try to do so is by finding the proper ethnic lehengas for it. The designer lehenga is one of the best ethnic wear which will help you to shine. It is also well-known as Ghagra, Lacha, and Chaniya. It's a three-piece Indian attire that comes with an extended skirt, blouse, or choli and a dupatta or stole.
These are perfect for all occasions like weddings, parties, and festivals, and help the ladies to seem graceful in the most elegant way. These are found in many various fabrics, work, and styles and you can choose them as per your comfort and elegance. These help you in looking stylish. From A-line style lehengas to sharara style, you'll find all at BookMyWear.com.
History of Lehenga and Its Emergence:
Lehenga Choli has traveled a long way within the past few decades. It came to our country from the Mughal Empire and since then, it's become the favorite occasional wear for ladies. We started wearing this lehenga during the 12th and 18th centuries. At that time, these were designed within cotton fabric for the public and the silk and brocade fabrics were for royals. But now, you'll find them in almost all kinds of cloth, from synthetic to nylon.
Everyone wants to settle on the right piece for them. Even today, the structure of the lehenga choli remains the same, but its design has changed a lot. We live in the age of social media, where everyone has excess to the web. You have the advantage to choose your favorite lehengas design from magazines, the designer's Instagram account, etc., and follow the newest lehenga trend.
Buy Lehenga Choli Online For a Versatile Look
Women usually think that the saree is the better option for them. However, they don’t know lehenga has a higher, more versatile, and straightforward look. These two attires are conventional for each woman. The old Ghagra Choli has changed itself into an entirely new and delightful attire referred to as lehenga choli.
These are well known as it has become one of the favorite attire for special occasions. The work done on this Indian attire will define its occasion. Women of all ages can choose it and their appearance is amazing. So add the lehenga to your closet if you would like to look more fashionable than a saree.
Ways to settle on lehenga as per the occasion and body type:
Lehenga looks perfect when picked as per the occasion and somatotype. Here are some tips which will help you choose the right one.
Lehengas according to body type:
- The Apple Shaped women: The apple shape women can choose a wide flare lehenga because it will make their waist look smaller and make an illusion of a slim body. Can choose the frill top look and avoid heavily embroidered lehengas.
- The Pear-Shaped women: The pear shape women should choose an A-line or ghera lehenga. Choose the blouse which will highlight your scapula. This will help you highlight your waist in the best way.
- The strawberry-shaped women: The strawberry shape women can choose heavy flare, embroidery, and embellishment on the lehenga. Keep the blouse and dupatta minimal. Avoid wearing a short blouse with this kind of lehenga.
- The Ruler-shaped women: They can choose the heavy flare lehenga with a short blouse. Even the high neck design and 3/4th sleeves will look perfect on you. Get the stiff dupatta or stole with it. Avoid an off-shoulder blouse and avoid a flowy dupatta while selecting your lehengas.
- The Hour Glass-shaped women: The hourglass-shaped women can choose any sort of lehenga. Heavy chaniya choli skirt will look best on you. So wear what makes you feel confident.
Lehengas consistent with Occasion:
- Always identify the complexion between fair, wheatish, and dusky as the proper color will help you to shine.
- Always specialize in your skin undertone, which may be warm or cool. The sunshine color lehenga is for cool undertones and the bright color lehenga is for warm undertones.
- Always choose as per the season because it will assist you in looking comfortable and trendy.
- Always choose the accessories wisely. For special occasions, choose heavy jewelry while for normal occasions, choose an easy look. If your lehenga is heavy then light earrings and a necklace will make an enormous difference. And if your lehengas are lighter then choose the heavy earring and necklace. The proper length of heels will assist you to walk better.
Book My Wear: A prominent Online-Store to buy Lehenga
ABC is a well-known trustworthy platform to shop for lehenga online at the best price. We will help you find your favorite lehenga without hurting your pocket. From trendy patterns to traditional designs, you will find everything at our online store. You need to be specific about what you would like to feature in your lehengas. Choose according to the occasion, color, fabric, and flow and luxuriate in its vibrancy.
Find the Perfect Designer Lehenga for Women
Lehengas are available in numerous fabric options. Some of them are gota-patti, chikankari, zari, Kundan, mirror embroidery, etc. Add a classic style to your ethnic wear collection by shopping through the subsequent categories:
- DYED: Lehenga cholis that feature vibrant prints dyed with natural colors are quite popular among young women. The fabric is light and can be dressed up with the proper accessories.
- EMBROIDERED: The detailed work of art is often traced to Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Thin metallic threads are twisted to make motifs that are evenly distributed across the body of the lehenga.
- SOLID: Monochromes are all the craze today. Basic colors are great for low-key events and ceremonies. They are usually styled with heavy ornamental jewelry to form the entire ensemble.
- WOVEN: Weaving is the use of threads to make intricate floral or geometric patterns. The sheen of the woven threads creates an overall effect on the outfit.
Guide to Draping Lehengas like a Pro
Here are some tips and tricks when you want to look your best
- Always pair a lehenga with the attached blouse design and no other material can do justice to the ensemble.
- A zari or embroidery-work lehenga looks best when the dupatta is pinned to the shoulder. Since these lehengas are on the heavier side, pinning them up can allow their details to emerge easily.
- Add grace to the neckline of a bridal lehenga by styling it with gold jewelry. If the blouse is heavily detailed, an extended pair of Kundan earrings would be sufficient.
- When styling lehenga sarees for marriage, add a Gajra in your hair bun because it is an excellent accessory and helps you to look fresh.
Book My Wear, The Best Lehenga Online Shopping Portal
At Bookmywear.com you'll find a tremendous range of Lehenga designs, which you can select according to your style and occasion. We always update our lehenga trends so that you can find the right one. You can apply the size and color filter within the lehengas category and choose your lehenga in a more specific way. You don’t need to worry about the quality and price as we try to provide you with the best in all aspects. So simply choose the best piece of lehenga and place an order.