The following terms and conditions control for your use of this website Swetvastra.com in these Terms and Conditions, “www.Swetvastra.com”; is referred to as the “Company”, “Us, Our,” or “We.” ‘You’ refers means user or a Paying customer or End user. If you are a company or an individual who gives access to company products that means you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
Our website is free to any user with access to the internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and the internet access company is not liable for the same.
All information given regarding Products is based on the information available at the time of publication. We have fully reserve all the right to change any brochure (Product) information before or after your booking the product/service due to any events beyond our control, In case we are aware of any changes sufficiently in advance, we will notify you at the time of booking order; otherwise our Manger or Local representative will inform you of the changes.
All content included on this site “www.Swetvastra.com”, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of “www.swetvastra.com” or its content suppliers. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of “www.swetvastra.com”. All software used on this site is the property of “www.swetastra.com” or its software suppliers. As per our copyright policy we do not allow any of our customers to reuse our brand name, product pictures or any other data published on our website “www.swetvastra.com” for further selling of the products or any other purpose whatsoever. All pictures and data published on “www.swetvastra.com” are copyright of “www.swetvastra.com” only. For further selling products bought from “www.swetvastra.com” customers are requested to take their own pictures and design their own data.
- All Prices Mentioned are in INR Only.
- Shipping Charges Other than India depends upon the Product Quantity and Shipping Country.
- Your order is confirmed once100% payment is received. We accept modes of Payment Debit/Credit card, Net Banking, Wire Transfer, western union and more..
- In case You have order and made Payment and Somehow Product is not Available We refund 100% Payment in case you do not wish to purchase another Product
- We also Provide stitching & customization facility, Let us know if you need the same. Please also note that the stitching may take 4-5 working days extra depending upon the work [Which costs extra]. Your required size Of the Concern products like salwar suit, lehenga choli, blouses and gowns will be informed and confirmed by Email and on mobile only.
- Quality of the Products depends on the Price range so, choose your quality Products according to the price as per your Requirement.
- Stitched suits or any readymade items like Kurtis, gowns or menswear will not be exchanged or returned after Confirm order.
- For any international shipments, Custom Duty/ Import Duty if charged, it has to be paid by the Customer only. VAT/ Custom Taxes and import duties are not in our control and they may vary according to the rules of different countries and must be paid by the buyer.
- Refund will be made only in any of Indians bank account OR via any electronic medium through which payment was made On Website.
- Please make sure that there May be slightly color variation due to photography effect.